The Owl Tree Children’s Café will be open for the full 6 weeks holidays, Monday to Friday 9.30am – 2.30pm daily (we will be closed on the Bank Holiday Monday).
Our café is DROP IN – no need to book – but we do occasionally have busier times – these are usually 9.30am – 11.30am.
The café is aimed at pre-school aged children (0-5 years) but we do realise that slightly older siblings may want to come along in the summer holidays.
We will have an outdoor space suitable for older children but we will insist on the maximum playing age inside the café being 6 years… we don’t want the little ones to get trampled!
We will put on extra crafts and supply drawing and colouring in etc for older siblings happy to sit and get arty!
Our themes for the school holidays will change weekly and are as follows:
- w/c 22 July – The Owl Tree Carnival… LOADS of indoor and outdoor activities to launch our outside space
- w/c 29 July – Beach life
- w/c 5 August – Rainforests
- w/c 12 August – Pirates and mermaids
- w/c 19 August – Our world of colour
- w/c 27 August – Camping trip.